[Noisebridge-discuss] Binding Notebooks on the Industrial Sowing Machine?

Mario Landau Holdsworth mariolh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 19:32:18 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'd really like to learn how to use the industrial sowing machine. Is there
anyone who knows how to use it who's going to be at Noisebridge in the next
couple of days. Also, do I need to buy my own needle?

If you don't mind showing some tips, I'll be very grateful and hopefully
show you how to make your own moleskine notebooks.

Here's my project idea:  I recently bought the cheapest variety of
Moleskine notebook and noticed that it is bound with a single stitch down
the middle. I'd like to make my own  notebooks using some recycled paper
and cardstock covers. Anyone else want to join?

Thanks!

Mario