[Noisebridge-discuss] Someone in prison is looking for some community

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Sat Dec 1 01:17:30 UTC 2012

NB got a letter from a guy who has been inside since the late 90's. I am
writing this to see if anyone wants to pick up this ball and move it to
someone in his nascent, natural support network.

He found us through an article in slingshot.

Jason spends the first half of his letter describing the circumstances
(meth &&) that surrounded his part in the killing of another person and the
ensuing trial
(separate interrogations, false promises on the part of the police,
personal failings &&) and then asks to be put into contact with a few
people he remembers as "always being on the computer" back in the 90's. It
would be a little work, but if some of the more responsible elders in his
life knew he was reaching out, it would be good for him.

He promises some cut of money from some guy who owes him such, but as the
wealth was mix of parents rich before the .com bust and meth, I would
recommend going pro-bono. I would also recommend not telling him where the
people are who he is asking about, though he asks for exactly that
information.

Does anyone want to do a little detective work for the love? I think the
best bet would be to find his older ex-lover to move this forward.

Talk to me if you are interested.
-AnB
-
--