[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge RFID in the house

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Dec 11 07:17:24 UTC 2012

so we have an RFID access point, and i got a few tags.

these are the tags:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/NXP-Semiconductors/SL3S1202AC0118/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvQHWqrh58LgXtw8BZ1psdi%252bSfsWYs2XZg%3d

mouser doesn't have a good link to the datasheet, but we have it here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Rfid.pdf#file

the reader is a MP9320 v2.8

it came with a bunch of software, which is at
http://pony.local/~jake/RFID%20Starter%20Kit%20SDK/

there are a billion configuration options and i'm kind of overwhelmed, so
if anyone is particularly interested in beating on this horse it's still
alive.

you need a windows machine to run the software, but it goes through a
serial port, and i there is a prolific serial to USB adaptor on it now.

if you want to fuck with it please let me know.

-jake