[Noisebridge-discuss] Nosebridge sponsoring Art Hack Day

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Dec 14 21:04:07 UTC 2012

http://arthackday.net/gaffta/

I think this is awesome, though it's odd that we're sponsoring an event
and no information about it has been brought up for discussion or simply
announced. Who's behind making the sponsorship happen? f this person
could next time let the group know that we're sponsoring something as
awesome sounding as this event, that would be awesome in itself.

Additionally it would be really excellent if this person could also make
some noise with the Art Hack Day group about how their RSVP system
excludes hackers not wanting to succumb to having accounts with 3rd
parties like Facebook.

Thanks!

--
Rubin