[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Would someone like to pick up 8 rack servers without hard disks?

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Sun Dec 16 23:19:36 UTC 2012

Mark McGee contacted the secretariat to get rid of some equipment.
Since the secretariat exists purely in the form of a transhuman energy
cloud, we have no need for physical gear, so I'm passing his offer on
to the ravenous, tech-starved hordes of the discuss list.

If you're interested in his offer, I suspect that it would be most
prudent to get in touch with him off-list

--
Your humble servant and emissary of the secretariat,
Tom Lowenthal

+1 609-981-4957 | toml at jabber.ccc.de | @flamsmark | flamsmark.com
GPG: 4096R | 2071D92C 7B75CBBE 680876AB B5748967 80AF07D3