[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone have a JTAG programmer for Atmel SAM3 ARM chips?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Dec 17 20:29:12 UTC 2012

the subject line pretty much says it all.

we are making a breakout board for these ATSAM3 cpus i got from atmel as
free samples, so let's see if they're any fun.

they look kindof intimidating though.

so if you have a jtag programmer or know of one at noisebridge that will
work with these things please let me know.

i know there's the openmoko jtag programmer on the shelf and it's the
right voltage i think, but i don't know if the software exists to make it
talk.. although probably it can be done.

anyway, if you're interested in this project let me know.  i have a bunch
of these chips.

-jake