[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [dorkbotsf-blabber] Exploratorium moving sale items on Craigslist!

Zachary Morriss zmorriss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:53:18 UTC 2012

Hey Noisebridge,
As I'm sure most of you know, the exploratorium is moving, and they're
having an ol' fashioned rummage sale on CL. While I love the motors and
linear actuators, I'm really interested in the huge lot of fasteners.

Would anyone else be interested in purchasing them with me, to be donated
to NoiseBridge?

Contact off list,
Zach