[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to purchase a preassembled NorthPaw in person ASAP

Kaya Baber kaya.baber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 00:42:18 UTC 2012

Hello,
Have any of you ever heard of the Northpaw or Sensebridge? I'm trying to get one for my brother for Christmas, but I don't have time for it to ship. Apparently the group, Sensebridge, that makes them is based out of Noisebridge. I thought maybe I could buy one at noisebridge, but no one here seems to know anything about them. Do any of you know how I might be able to purchase one before Christmas?

Thank you