[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:00:24 UTC 2012

If you think those couches are too busted then feel free to replace them or
advocate for their removal. My goal here is not to help you change
noisebridge to your wishes, but to share factual history about why things
are the way they are.

Just because they are raggedy doesn't make the accessibility issue someone
else's problem.  It's just you deciding that.

Love,
--a disability ally and keeper of institutional knowledge, but also someone
who has already put in their hours working to improve conditions at the
Noisebridge Couch Mines.  I remember the insane depredations of the
Noisebridge Couch Liberation Front, and it was only through a series of
intricate negotiations that the current truce was reached. Be wary. The CLF
could switch sides and deliver 1000 couches to your home if you piss them
off.