[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Tue Dec 4 08:54:32 UTC 2012

In my experience, big pieces of wood are expensive to get a hold of, but
are a joy to work with and contribute to sturdy construction. I have
several years experience with fine carpentry, finishing and salvage work,
so involve me if you get to pick the material or are getting it for free.
Fix shit up, yo.
-AnB

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>wrote:

> The wooden benches are actually a neat idea! Also if they are made from
> "bigger pieces of wood" (which is bit expensive I know) they last forever.
> I have seen ones like that around Seoul a lot and it works with proper
> furnish even under the open sky - the wooden pieces are something around 7
> inches on 4-5 inches, quite heave duty. And to many eyes it looks really
> nice.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck
>
> biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker
>

> http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org
>

> "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

-- --
@AndruByrne
CEO, Pachakutech
www.pachakutech.com/intro.html