[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving from "Member Shelf" to "Member Storage Bin"

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Dec 10 08:33:11 UTC 2012

The idea was to label bins with names instead of shelves.

That way storage could be consolidated, adjusted, empty bins could be
removed, taken home.

Crap wouldn't fall every where, get pushed across shelves, empty shelves
wouldn't be reserved for people who haven't been around in a year, etc.

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Eric Vinyl <vinyl876 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I don't get it. Bins don't go on shelves?
>

> ________________________________
> > Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 14:25:08 -0800
> > From: coreyfro at coreyfro.com
> > To: Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> > Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Moving from "Member Shelf" to "Member
> > Storage Bin"
> >
> > This idea has been floated a number of times and I seem to remember
> > everyone agreeing this would be a massive improvement.
> >
> > Some ideas for bins were even passed around...1...standard...size...of
> bin...
> >
> > I find myself in the not too uncommon situation of having to unclutter
> > my life. I am finding that bins would be my solution. I am finding
> > that LOTS of bins would be my solution. And while I am finding myself
> > with the urge for lots of bins, I thought I'd ask if you've found
> > yourself wishing for the lots of bins, as well?
> >
> > Maybe...maybe...maybe it's time for another one of "Coreyfro's Magical
> > Bulk Orders!"
> >
> > First it was Arduino Megas
> > Then it was 20KG sacks of Shapelock
> >
> > Today, it's FUCKING BINS!
> >
> > What I am asking:
> >
> > * I am going to order, online or locally, lots of fucking bins
> > * Would you fucking like some fucking bins?
> > * Do you thing fucking Noisebridge should move from fucking shelves
> > to fucking bins?
> > * Who fucking knows what kind of fucking bins to get?
> > (OOOooOOOOoooo, I'm asking for fucking opinions on this fucking list!
> > I must be fucking crazy! It's going to start a fucking "VI vs EMACS",
> > "Mac VS PC" scale war that the would have, otherwise, never been
> > fucking seen!)
> >
> > I am, fucking personally, anti-fucking anything by fucking sterilite or
> > fucking rubbermate...their fucking shit fucking disintegrates. Got a
> > better fucking idea? FUCKING AWESOME! Is it fucking local?
> > FUCKING RIGHTEOUS!!!!
> >
> > Fucking...A!
> >
> > --
> > Everything should be made as simple as FUCKING possible, but no FUCKING
> > simpler - Fucking Albert
> > Einstein<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
> > FUCKING Simplicity is the ultimate FUCKING sophistication - Fucking
> > Leonardo Da Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
> > FUCKING perfection is reached not when there is nothing FUCKING left to
> > add, but when there is nothing left FUCKING to take away -
> > Fucking Antoine de Saint
> > Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
> > FUCKING Keep It FUCKING Simple FUCKING Stupid - Fucking Kelly
> > Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>