[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Image SafeSearch is now mandatory for US IP's

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:39:15 UTC 2012

Google's responses are at the bottom of the article.  This is not a fully
effective solution by any means; Google has altered their search algorithms
and changed the way US users interact with SafeSearch.  Details are in the
link below.

http://thenextweb.com/google/2012/12/12/google-changes-search-image-safesearch-explicit/