[Noisebridge-discuss] The Fizzery has Club Mate

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Dec 15 01:21:47 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 09:22:57AM -0800, Casey Callendrello wrote:
> The Fizzery, a soda boutique at 25th and mission, has a supply of club
> mate!

I stopped by The Fizzary (2949 Mission @ 25th, a few doors down from
Mission Pie) yesterday.  They did have Club Mate in stock.  They had
only a few bottles (3, iirc) left after I bought one.  Since their
current supply was a special order or something, they're charging $6 per
bottle.

I chatted with the fellas a bit and they expressed an interest in
ordering larger quantities, lowering the retail pricing, and selling
cases.  I mentioned Noisebridge and they seemed interested in the
concept (one of them had heard of us before, the other hadn't).

So hopefully we'll be able to buy Club Mate at a reasonable price (I'm
hoping for $4 per bottle) in the Misison, soon.

-andy