[Noisebridge-discuss] Object tracking QR codes (was OKI printer)

JW idht at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 08:47:42 UTC 2012

I think, Drew is not acting reasonably lately. He has promised  a few times to back me up and offered help, but has done everything to contradict himself.
He had my phone, email, and knew about my commitment to this project but still wrote this:
>Next: who would be bothered by a part of the wiki being maintained by >someone who won't be in town much?
therefore, i find my comment about not hiring him very reasonable, and not offensive to him at all. I see, that he got offended.
In my opinion this is me who should be offended :(
Everybody on the web uses a project of somebody out of town and even out of country.

Drew, if you find it offensive and not reasonable, I apologize.

>Lol, wouldn't touch that job with a 40 ft pole, but good luck, it's a great concept =] -AnB

Best Regards,
John Waln