[Noisebridge-discuss] A small package came to noisebridge on Friday morning

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:02:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Andrew Byrne <andrew at pachakutech.com>
 wrote:

> Did anyone on this list receive a smallish package for Cameron McMillan
> that came into nb Friday morning? He'd like to know and I have not seen
> anything on list.
> -AnB

Unless this same Cameron had more than one smallish package outstanding, I
found it downstairs by the gate in the mail holder (stuffed to bursting
with unclaimed mail for the sewing people and the probation officers of
people long ago kicked out of Noisebridge*), determined that it was an item
of genuine worth & gave it unto him earlier today, say around 2 or 3pm
Monday Dec. 17, 2012 to be precise.

+11+

*This is guesswork

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*