[Noisebridge-discuss] Free stuff update

Frank Hausman fhausman at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 26 15:18:24 UTC 2012

Updates: still going, every day through Sunday Dec 30.
- please bring box(es).to ease hauling away partial loads.
- if not you, who? e-waste/dump, that's who!

In addition to the previous items:
- LED scrolling message display, and board assemblies
- LCD displays, some with backlight,
- VFD displays

- Lots of books, databooks, textbooks- Tube tuner, Craftsmen tube mono amp
Much more as I dig it out
Frank

Call/text 415-385-0288 - checking email infrequently