[Noisebridge-discuss] offer of a donation of a few dozen akro bins

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Dec 27 01:23:02 UTC 2012

On 12/26/12 2:39 PM, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> http://www.akro-mils.com/Products/Industrial/Standard-Storage-Bins/AkroBins.aspx
>
> I'm assuming we'd find a use for these, but just wanted to make sure...
>
> d.

I would say yes...  I can think of several places where they would be
useful, on the soldering and hack shelves, by the 3D printers, and other
spots !

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ