[Noisebridge-discuss] Gate Keypad & DNS?

Lillian Fleurs lillian.fleurs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:40:08 UTC 2012

A bunch of things that are connected to the local servers are running. The
pay phone up in the space doesn't work, the keypad outside doesn't either,
any computer that tries to connect to the internet wired or wireless needs
to have the DNS directed to an outside server. I checked all the ethernet
cords, and they're all connected properly at the deviced (didn't double
check at the server). It seems to be one or more problem directly with the
server. Honestly, none of these problems are preventing me from working on
anything here, so I don't care to spend the time to figure out how I would
fix it, but I figured I let y'all know what's been going on.