[Noisebridge-discuss] Strategic Non-Eating

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 05:39:39 UTC 2012

Awesome.

Alright, looks like there's a least half a dozen people interested, from

I propose 8pm on the second Thursday of the month.

I won't have time to prepare anything Khan Academy worthy, so don't anybody
expect a coherent, well-produced lecture.  I'll have more to say about what
I want to cover in the coming week.

However, in general:  I want to flesh out my slides from the 5MoF talk,
which could easily fill 30 minutes or more, and answer questions.  Give me
questions!

Cheers,
Naomi

http://feliznavidadforever.com

...now with over 50 renditions of Feliz Navidad!

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM, David Stainton <dstainton415 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I too am interested.
> Last night I bought a copy of "hack your body by hacking your brain"
> and began reading... almost all the way through now.
>
> David
>

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I got a lot of good questions from people last night at 5MoF after I gave
>> my talk about how to escape eating 5 meals a day without sacrificing muscle
>> or brainpower.
>>
>> So I was thinking about doing a class.  Apparently my talk was "really
>> long" (says Danny -- felt like 5 minutes to me  :D ) and I could easily
>> have expounded on just about every one of those 24 slides I had last night.
>>
>> I've been researching "alternative" metabolism for the past 2 years as
>> well as the way exercise affects the body and how to strategically forgo
>> food when you just don't feel like bothering with it.  Also, lots of stuff
>> about how stress affects your hormones, how your ability to make decisions
>> modifies / is modified by what you eat, stuff like that.
>>
>> So if there's interest, I'd love to share what I know, starting
>> mid-January.  If you're interested, let me know what days/evenings work for
>> you.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Naomi
>>
>> ps. Feliz Navidad!   I just heard Ari's flute rendition playing last.
>>  Now I hear a death metal version.  24/7 Feliz Navidad...
>>
>> http://feliznavidadforever.com
>>

>> --
>> Naomi Theora Most
>> naomi at nthmost.com