[Noisebridge-discuss] Binding Notebooks on the Industrial Sowing Machine?

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 19:50:45 UTC 2012

I made a book once back in 2002 with an art mentor. Dint use a machine.
Just sewn by hand. Wasnt too tougb but it took about an hour or two
leisurely cutting and pasting the cover and sewing. I havent thought about
the process I used but Im sure I could recreate it. And would like to make
a notebook anyway with whoevers joining you.

Alcides Gutierrez
VaporOne.com