[Noisebridge-discuss] Binding Notebooks on the Industrial Sowing Machine?

Alex Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:10:22 UTC 2012

I've made a few notebooks for myself/friends/Etsy, sans sewing machine, and would love to join this adventure. Have used sewing machines before, though not for bookbinding.

You can see my notes for a multi-signature, Moleskine-like notebook here: http://www.alexglow.com/notebook-part-i-inside/
http://www.alexglow.com/notebook-part-ii-outside/

Keep me in the loop, and I'll be happy to share my experience.

Cheers,
merlin

--
Make your world!