[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] also [actual action] Re: Cynthia and "Asian" Reference

Anthony LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:17:48 UTC 2012

On 2/3/2012 4:38 PM, Praveen Sinha wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com
> <mailto:matt at nycresistor.com>> wrote:
>
>     Gender equality starts with ending feminism.
>

> Fuck that shit!  I'm a male and proud feminist!

And I'm somewhere between the two of you on the issue. But closer to
Praveen's side. Pro-feminist bien sur, but......there's a but.

Damn, there's just too much action right now on the list, and I don't
have time to give this the response it deserves - but I'm leaving this
as a self-reminder to come back to it, because it's a topic of interest
to me of late.

I really hope Mattilda accepts the submission I sent for his Occupy Wall
Street anthology, because I delved into it there a bit.

--
*TLongshanksLT*