[Noisebridge-discuss] occucopter hackers

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 02:21:56 UTC 2012

I just did some fun work working towards flying my Blade helicopter using
my Android phone. Its only vaguely relavent here but I wanted to share and
I thought of this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2x3DVq7gs&feature=youtu.be

Plenty of info in the video description, and more info when I get it a
little farther along.
-Taylor