[Noisebridge-discuss] [rant] Messbridge

jim jim at well.com
Wed Feb 8 19:07:05 UTC 2012

    Excellent rant! Serves as a reminder to me to pay
attention to who's using stuff so's to have a record
(in my head, at least) to retrieve in case of big
mess reports.
    During the time I'm there I'll try to remember to
be attentive and point out to those who seem to be
leaving a mess that cleaning up is part of being
excellent to others (and maybe offer to help them put
things away so's to engage pleasantly).