[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge security issues

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:24:19 UTC 2012

Hhhhmmm... well I like RFID because of it's simplicity. Less temptation to
get bogged down in advanced security system hacking (not that a lot of the
ideas aren't totally excellent).

Possibly give out RFID cards with an accompanying mylar pouch to prevent
remote scanning? Of course, organizing the cards and pouches to give to
people will cost money and extra time.