[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control & Safety, both personal and general space.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Feb 8 21:29:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
> Duh. I'm not so good with the finer points of VOIP. Do we have a FXS
> gateway available, and if you have any pointers in setting it up, that'd
> be much appreciated.

I haven't seen one at Noisebridge as of late, though I think there was
a raw Sipura 3000 board somewhere. Last I saw it was years ago, so
it's presumed giant robot at this point :p

If we get a hold of one (assuming it's SIP/RTP-speaking -- pretty
conventional), it's just a matter of giving it an IP, a password, and
picking a codec. It's pretty easy to set up, IMO. I'd be happy to
help.

Cheers,
jof