[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control & Safety, both personal and general space.

John Adams jna at retina.net
Thu Feb 9 02:34:05 UTC 2012

This is exactly the problem hashes were meant to solve. Just use a hash like md5 or, hash the numbers into strings and let the database sort it out.

You'll also want to salt the hashes, or otherwise it will be trivial to write a script to decode all numbers with a simple rainbow table attack.

Sent from my iPhone