[Noisebridge-discuss] [rant] Messbridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:00:28 UTC 2012

Haha, it was fine. When I pointed and yelled he tried to hide in a corner
but I was more sad to be the crazy yelling lady and everyone was going home
because I was MAKING DRAMA.

Then I dreamed about hot college students and my brother, who was
dogsitting a dog that kept shitting everywhere.

I am sure this all means nothing, except maybe that I should not read
NB-discuss right before I go to bed.

R.

mediumreality.com