[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

tedward arbzed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:43:56 UTC 2012

Proposal:

After a certain time in the evening, the buzzer is automatically disabled.
 If you want to access the space after that time, you need to either have a
key (meaning presumably you have been around the community for a bit and
gained someone's trust) or else interact via telephone with someone who is
already inside and convince them to let you in (maybe this person has to
actually walk downstairs to open the door).  It seems to me that this would
satisfy our minimal trust criteria without greatly altering the
space's accessibility for users who don't intent to burgle, assault, or
inhabit.