[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:51:05 UTC 2012

On Feb 9, 2012, at 4:22 PM, jim wrote:

>    If the door (at the top of the stairs) is always
> locked, then make a rule that whoever lets a personage
> in is responsible for that personages activities and
> general excellence.
>    (Trouble is, how to enforce the rule.)

If a member refuses to pay attention to their guests, then I would expect them to be warned and then eventually told that they should no longer invite guests.

If a member continues to invite axe wielding maniacs into the space, and refuses to cease inviting them, then I'd say that the member themselves would have to be kicked out. I don't think this is that likely, though.