[Noisebridge-discuss] [nb-soc] soceng tomorrow (Thursday), 6.30PM-8PM

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:04:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oy vey. I will really super try to come. I will be at Stanford until
> at least 530 though and I have dinner plans later tonight in the east
> bay, so it will be brutal.
>
> Maybe I can chat or call in. (sigh)

Eventually, Kelly will no longer appear in San Francisco in person but
communicate solely via tablet or a projection on the main screen with a
booming voice and omnipresence.

But, every five minutes her omnipresence will cut out due to a dropped wifi
signal.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails