[Noisebridge-discuss] Workshop for HTML/CSS class

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:26:43 UTC 2012

It would be open to newcomers. I'd probably start the lab with an extremely simple task that those both experienced and new would be able to go through (with the former possibly aiding the latter).

I do suggest attending the lecture as well, though, even if you're new - there IS a recap every week and the material often is such that one can take notes without having taken all previous classes. But if there are scheduling difficulties or two nights a week is too much, I fully understand.

Jeffrey