[Noisebridge-discuss] Upstairs door latch mechanism?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:44:16 UTC 2012

On Feb 10, 2012, at 3:34 PM, David Estes wrote:

> Right, and I am decidedly not a big guy. Imagine me trying to have that conversation, but on the street outside the gate. I don't think it would have gone well.

Right. Not a good idea.

Let's step back and ask why that's happening at all. Presumably if this were your apartment you wouldn't have this.

These people have gotten the impression that anybody can come in and hang out indefinitely doing whatever they want. Very few technical measures will solve that problem.

I think that's what we need to fix: the expectation that it's a halfway house / Internet cafe.