[Noisebridge-discuss] Entry & Security

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Feb 11 05:32:05 UTC 2012

thats what the rooster brigade is for.  if those people are asleep in the
morning when the rooster shows up, they will be logged and eventually
put on a list of people who regularly sleep at noisebridge.

we're not shooting for 100% of anything right now, just trying to stem the
tide which is diluting our precious natural fluids.

-jake