[Noisebridge-discuss] Upstairs door latch mechanism?

Christopher Maujean cmaujean at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 08:46:37 UTC 2012

I don't believe living situation should come into it at all. I make over
100k/year, have been software, hardware, and life hacking since I was 8
(that is more than 30 years). I have been homeless in the past, and
currently live in an sro. I think the truly important measure here is
ability/willingness to hack.

--Christopher