[Noisebridge-discuss] Upstairs door latch mechanism?

jim jim at well.com
Sat Feb 11 09:15:59 UTC 2012

    a lot of people use the buzzer. most of them do so out
of habit. a fair number do so because they're coming to
some event. i recognize some of them as regular users of
the space.
    i'm curious to know how you get in without buzzing.
people are different; seems better not to judge, at least
not right away.