[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge entryway

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:18:07 UTC 2012

Welcome to Noisebridge!
This is a hackerspace, where we make/destroy/modify things. Come in and create!

If you don't know how to solder/code/sew/etc, ask for advice.

This is our schedule of meetings.

This is a general map of the space.

What is the rule?
Be excellent to each other!
- That really is it. You're here because we trust you, so
Don't hit or assault.
Don't tell people they don't belong because they're female/Irish/<random minority>.
Don't do things like sleep that keep the rest of us from creating. This is a space for hacking, learning to hack, and cleaning up afterwards. You're not done until the mess is gone.

If you have any other questions, ask.