[Noisebridge-discuss] Upstairs door latch mechanism?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sun Feb 12 03:52:49 UTC 2012

    Seems to me that Noisebridge has a lot to offer homeless
and SRO dwellers and others in constrained circumstances: Our
tools and LAN and library and such seem a really good fit.

and....
    Thanks for the link to Getting_in ; I have to say that
none of it seemed workable for me, some of it was beyond my
experience to make sense out of it

Run this
1f8b0808214c384e00036e6f6973656272696467655f676f6c662e736800
   1dccbd0e82301440e1dda7b861b913342e6ec64466df80012bb7d04be5a7
   ad94367d7809f3c977e833cc804b34ba32516e1c9c54962bc3946c4d9c1e
   13ebfb2b0639f2f34c98bd85a2a5d3d5e10b8a67dbc9f734426fe23238d8
   68f7b0fe74c2eca88392009d00217a6c8b432e564f5e0136fbed8a6d998a
   0cc73141232e7f46c143d68d000000
Hint:
cat noisebridge_golf|xxd -r -p|gunzip

I'm familiar with Unix shells. It makes no sense to me to run
the text blob; and the cat command makes no sense without
knowing on what machine and with what current directory to
pipe the cat command to the xxd command.