[Noisebridge-discuss] To Harvey and CPR Michael

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 05:52:06 UTC 2012

Your stuff is blocking my member shelf. It's labeled with your names,
but really you should probably take it home if you don't want it
hacked. The member shelf hallway is not a storage area.

Also, is this your Hexfet amp on my shelf? It's not labeled. It is
going into e-waste when I leave tonight unless someone claims it. I
will ask around to see if anyone knows if its useful for hacking
purposes.

-Kelly

PS. Rayc, also you have a thing blocking my shelf too. Don't you have
a shelf for it to go on?

PPS. Rayc, my shelf is blocked almost all the time now because it's at
the end of the member shelf corridor and it's very private and
tempting for people who want to store their shit at Noisebridge.