[Noisebridge-discuss] Classroom use: Ben & Shannon

Arnold Murray arnold.murray at ymail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:35:40 UTC 2012

> or two, and never had a problem with people camping out

there is that word again.

> The real problem with the Church room is how dark it is,
> and how many whiteboards there are not. The lack of
> whiteboards is really devastating to a worthwhile classroom
> environment.

Church needs something.  Maybe better lighting?  Ventilation?
I'm not sure how better ventilation would happen.  I think of Church
as the small dark hole where crypto-homeless guys surf the Internet
all day and glare as you walk past.

Sometimes the smell reaches out and punches you in the face.
I do not always smell like the freshest spring breeze wafting
from an Irish hillside, so I try to ignore it.