[Noisebridge-discuss] Classroom use: Ben & Shannon

jim jim at well.com
Sun Feb 12 22:47:09 UTC 2012

    (sigh) well, both classrooms need work, notably electrical
improvements.
    Does anyone see a reason why a fan in the Turing (inner)
classroom that exhausts to the Church classroom ceiling would
be a bad idea? (Maybe duct the fan's exhaust to the eastern
portion of the Church classroom ceiling.)
    The Church (eastern-most, outer) classroom certainly does
need lights.
    We have most of what we need to do the improving.