[Noisebridge-discuss] Mental health professional training?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:38:29 UTC 2012

Strangely, I actually may know some people that can help in this
situation.  I'm in touch with some people from the Safer Spaces collective,
which is a group of mental health professionals that have been active
dealing with mental health issues in the occupy camps.  I have a feeling
that noisebridge may provide a unique setting for them, and that there may
be some mutual benefit (such as offering noisebridge as a place to meet):

http://occupyoakland.org/generalassembly/committees/saferspaces-committee/