[Noisebridge-discuss] Hack Definitions

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:41:37 UTC 2012

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such bad experiences.

It's easy to over-generalize. I don't say that all hackers are prejudiced. If 5 hackers out of a hundred express strong sexism or classism, that makes a gigantic horrible impression. But that's only 5 out of a hundred. Hackers are human, with all the accompanying variance.

Find people you want to work with, and have fun.

Peace,
Tao