[Noisebridge-discuss] I want to screw down the bins that hold electronics tools

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 16 01:47:52 UTC 2012

I am so tired of going to the shelf where the snippers, pliers, solder,
tape, scissors, screwdrivers, flux, heatshrink, etc are supposed to be,
and being unable to even find the bin things go into.

It is hard to clean up tools when you don't know where things should go,
because the bin isn't there.  Or you can't find tools because someone took
the whole bin to their project, because they weren't sure which
screwdriver they would need so they took them all.

I am going to fix all the bins into place on the shelf, with screws, after
sorting and labeling things.  From then on, if you need a tool you will
know where the bin is, and if you're putting things away, the bin will be
waiting for you.

If you have input on this topic, you have several days before I will
actually get around to doing it.  Or do it yourself if you can do it
right.

-jake