[Noisebridge-discuss] Assignment for tomorrow's web dev lab!

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Feb 16 07:33:26 UTC 2012

Jeffrey Carl Faden writes:

> Hey dudes,
>
> First Frontend Web Development lab meets tomorrow, Thursday at 8pm.
>
> If you want to get a head start on the assignment or just think it over, I've uploaded it here:
> http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class12/assignment.html

Can you please have your students load jQuery from

https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js

rather than your existing suggestion of

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js

and correspondingly for jQuery Validation?  In the existing case a network
attacker can completely pwn their web applications, _even if they're loaded
from localhost or from local HTML instead of from any web server_.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>      |  No haiku patents
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/        |  means I've no incentive to