[Noisebridge-discuss] Tired of Noisebridge BS, As of Late

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:28:01 UTC 2012

Are you saying it's Ok to put members' belongings in the trash if you find
them on the floor? I propose a purgatory shelf where we move random
unclaimed clutter. If it doesn't get moved onto other shelves after x time,
it goes on the hack shelf.
I went to the space today, and in 5 minutes I was able to find the owners
of 3 floor mounted projects and assist in having them moved onto shelves.