[Noisebridge-discuss] March 2-4: Art Hack Weekend SF: HTML5 + WebGL Hackathon

Josette Melchor josette at gaffta.org
Fri Feb 17 07:38:06 UTC 2012

Hey Noisebridgers!

You are cordially invited to attend Art Hack Weekend SF: HTML5 + WebGL Hackathon. On March 2-4 we are bringing together a group of the Bay Area's web visionaries to take part in a collaborative experiment to develop high-quality projects that focus on unearthing new creative properties of the web made possible by HTML5 and WebGL.

Art Hack Weekend SF is a collaboration between The Creators Project and GAFFTA. At the end of the weekend, team projects will be presented before a jury and several projects will be selected to receive a development stipend, as well as the opportunity to exhibit at The Creators Project: San Francisco art and technology exhibition at Fort Mason March 17-18.

We hope this event will be an opportunity for creatives from a wide variety of disciplines to collaborate on new ideas. As such, please consider inviting a friend you'd like to work with -- perhaps a talented designer, artist, musician, filmmaker, etc. -- we want to see what happens when your ideas collide

More details and registration: http://www.thecreatorsproject.com/arthackweekendsf

I hope to see you all next month!
Josette Melchor
Executive Director