[Noisebridge-discuss] Turing - Please put your projects on your shelf

jim jim at well.com
Fri Feb 17 22:50:56 UTC 2012

    Thank you for your offer. After discussions, it seemed
best that we have physical machines to work with. Vms were
seen as too remote; we wanted to demystify the entire stack.
The class topics included networking and hardware familiarity.
We did not want to expose our networking mistakes to the
Noisebridge LAN.