[Noisebridge-discuss] Buzzer out of order

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 02:22:00 UTC 2012

Jake hit it right on the head.  The rather ancient buzzer panel buttons
have long since lost any weather protection they had.   The last time the
box was opened, someone squirted some kind of lithium grease spray there
and it worked for a long while... and I think that was a couple years ago
now.

Nothing that can't be replaced by a nice, solid, RatShack normally open
button.

-M

I know that when it rains, the button on the gate that rings the doorbell