[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs/cats/pigs/hamsters/fish/lizards... at noisebridge.

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:06:41 UTC 2012

I would strongly vote for no pets except service animals. My wife is also allergic, and if it's as bad as described right now then she won't be able to go, and my son will also miss out since she's usually visiting San Francisco with him.

NB doesn't really seem like an appropriate place for animals regardless - lots of things that they shouldn't be poking or tasting.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone